You are here:
Mobile Banking :
- Mobile banking is a service provided by a bank or other financial institution that allows its customers to conduct financial transactions remotely using a mobile device such as a mobile phone or tablet. It uses software, usually called an app, provided by the financial institution for the purpose.
- Transactions through mobile banking may include obtaining account balances and lists of latest transactions funds transfers between a customer's or another's accounts.
- From the bank's point of view, mobile banking reduces the cost of handling transactions by reducing the need for customers to visit a bank branch for non-cash withdrawal and deposit transactions
- Convenience—24/7 access from home, office, etc.
- No more waiting for the monthly statement to get account information.
- Environmentally friendly—no paper.
- You can make transactions or pay bills anytime. It saves a lot of time.
- Mobile banking thorough cell phone is user friendly. The interface is also very simple. You just need to follow the instructions to make the transaction. It also saves the record of any transactions made.
- Cell phone banking is cost effective. Various banks provide this facility at a lower cost as compared to banking by self.
- Start With Download Latur Urban Co-Op Bank Mobile Banking APP from Google play store
- Install it in your mobile
For more Info Click Here